Friday 5 June 2009

Kick start this

I am trying to motivate myself to do my college work, which has to be due in on Monday. That is a lot better as I have all weekend to concentrate on doing work. In an ideal world. I am planning to cut and die my hair tomorrow, going a lovely lime green. Ok, that is me just distracting myself again. If you have read any of my previous posts you'll know I'm very good.

Trying to get myself back into drawing and painting, hopefully this will help me regain my passion for art. Which is a huge part of my life loving. I need to practice drawing figures and that as well. Seeing as I havent drawn any since last year. I think sometimes that all the pressure of deadlines kill my inspiration. Just because the atmosphere can be so tense and I get myself worked up.

Arg.

No comments:

Post a Comment