Wednesday 25 November 2009

So...umm

Yeah, I skipped College today. There was 2 reasons for it.

1) I am skint and my bus pass ran out yesterday, so physically can't afford college, unless I chance it with an out of date bus pass. Which I don't want to do, cause they may just take the pass off me, including my college card. Which they have done before.

2) I was very, very upset yesterday. Im hoping I am just 'dipping' because my meds have been changed, but I dont think thats it. I was so close to phoning the Samartians because I just wanted to throw myself of something and end it all. Pretty severe, when you think that the medication is supposed to stop me feeling like that. But after I blogged, I went to the toilets and had a cry.

*sigh*
Anyways. I lay in bed this morning reading Death Note, and feeling sorry for myself. When I am like that, I am better just lying, locked away from everyone, cause I'll just say something stupid.

I still haven't done any work, although I sat and drew at my work last night. I say I draw, it wasn't anything spectacular, but it was all I could do from walking out of my work last night, and never going back. Whats bugging me, is that how am I supposed to make sure I am doing everything for a customer, when the call center manager is on my back telling me to hurry up and get on the next call. If I need to email another department, I can't. And that is not helping me at all, when I am feeling this stressed.


Just focusing on Saturday, where I'll be up in Aberdeen with two of my oldest friends, Sharon and Gemma. Its Gemma's birthday night out. I'm just looking to clear my head, so am really looking forward to it. Its kind of like the light at the end of the tunnel. Reminds me, I need to get Gemma and Sharon bday things on Friday, when I get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment