Sunday 20 June 2010

Walking + Vlogging =Vlolking

Because of lack of updates, I bring vlog on the move. Just for a change.







There hasn't been too much going on, worth writing about, so I have another topic blog I may type up later, seeing as how the Punk one seemed rather successful, and I have a few interesting things I want to talk about.

The only thing vaguely exciting is that I have given myself a daily vlog challenge, where I have to upload a new vlog every day on youtube. What this means is that I should post them on here as well. :) I started yesterday, and to start of the whole process, I thought it would be a good idea to recommend the 5 channels which made me want to make videos.







And all my Vlogs will get posted here, seeing as I would like to keep this updated with all things Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment