Wednesday 13 May 2009

And the ball keeps rolling

No classes today, but decided it would be a good idea to head into college and work, rather than stay at home and do nothing. I say nothing, but I'd just end up playing the X Box.

I worked on two of my projects today. I worked on a re-hash of my work for animation. This includes research on other drawing styles, like Anime, and basically exploring how animation is made. The reason I am doing this, is because as usual, I look at my work, and dismiss it as rubbish, which I think it is. So the only logical thing for me to do, logical in MY head, is to start again. Which would be great if I had a lot of free time, and didn't have as well as college.

I also did further developement on the Crucible project, where I experimented on the malet (gable) idea. Trying to get a better final product than the original one I came up with. Trying being the main word

No comments:

Post a Comment