Thursday 1 April 2010

Get Down With The Sickness

Uch :(

Still not feeling much better, if anything I am feeling worse. It started off as the flu, which then turned into a rather nasty cold and finally it is an ear infection.:/ Its my birthday this weekend, and I can sense it'll be in my bed. Not so nice, likes.

Anyway, I am having a wee break from doing work, or trying to do work, and been having a wee look through the internet, to try and find inspirational websites for influencing my website I'm designing. I am bad enough doing things normally, without feeling half dead.

So this is just a quick update, whilst I try to get motivated again. But I found this website during my ambling.Its a site by a guy called Adam Amaral, I like the hand drawn menus and things. Check it out - http://www.adamamaral.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment