Saturday 10 April 2010

Preview of the review

Happy Saturday everybody.


Hope all is good in the hood.         And such :P


I am blogging with my first proper Vlog. Though, I am unsure how I can call it proper as you can tell I suck at it soooooo much. :( Oh well.


I am promoting my lovely new camera, the Fujifim A180, becaue I love it. It has a very good video camera, which is a little washedout on its first youtube outing. I can see myself getting a tripod and recording off that. Seeing as it will be more steady than using the webcam on my laptop, which I am using right now.


Planning to recording the pub, both PJs and Creepy's and also film outside. Now these are different situations, and will show how the video copes with things such as movement and the like.  These seem like good tests of the video. I will also take pictures, but I already know my camera is fantastic at dealing with that.







Yeah, as hard as it sounds, I actually ramble more when I'm talking than I do when I am typing.  :)


Anyway, trying to get up the intrest, so if you enjoy my crap talking please Rate, Review and Subsribe.  I will love you forever, and will be  your best friend.

Enjoy whats left of your Saturday. xox<----have some naughts and crosses



**P.S.- product review was unexpected, but I thought I would give it a shot, seeing as I have been watching a ton of them recently**



**also- do not like new youtube to much, I'll get used to it though**


No comments:

Post a Comment