Friday 14 May 2010

Booyah Son!

Too much Red Bull [x]

Not enough sleep [x]

No college work done [x]

Wishing was out at pub [x]

That's all I need to say about my Friday, to be honest. I went to college, just to go to the pub. And then I had to come to work, when all I wanted to do was to get a pack of beer, and go home. :(

And then, I remember I am booked in for overtime tomorrow, when I could do with lying in. *sigh* The things we do for money. I supposed it is only four hours, and it IS time and a half. So it ends up at about £12 an hour. Which is good.

I mean, at least I get the chance to do overtime. A lot of people can't work, never mind work extra. So I guess, I should stop moaning, and just get on with it.

Ha. Me stop moaning, I can be a commedian. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment