Tuesday 4 May 2010

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Good news, everybody.

I have made progress in three of my college projects, Graded Unit, Art & Design Project and Web Design.

I know this doesn't seem like very much at all, but I was working in college from 9am, seeing as I had no classes, it seemed like a good idea. Well, despite the fact that the college was so noisy, I still managed to get some work done. I am so happy,  because usually, the slightest noise is enough to throw me off, and my concentration levels plummet. 

I always seem to get motivated late, like way after I should. If I had worked like this throughout the year, then I would have been ok, and not late with anything. But, alas, I'm just not that perfect, so hence me rushing about like an idiot, last moment.  *rolls eyes*

But at least, it's a start

No comments:

Post a Comment