Tuesday 31 August 2010

Advertising Campaign: Orange

My dad recieved junk mail from Orange (mobile phone carrier) and I thought it was awesome.





Its taken the spin that kids moaning is like a broken record, so it is a paper sleeve (which acts as an envelope with address on the back) with a carboard record inside. The record is scratched, and has a label which is 'dad can you top-up my phone' by the Kids. And this side is a total mock-up of a regular record, and the back is the advert about phones.

This is the best mailer I have seen in a long time, and it works well, as I think the unique style of it, will draw customers. in.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, You write some very good blogs. I check back the following always to learn in case you have kept as much as date. I notion you possibly can want to know, as soon as I click your RSS feed it re-directs me to one more website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout of the weblog is absolutely messed up when I look at it in Opera. Plz fix it.

    ReplyDelete