Sunday 5 September 2010

friends forever

I probably haven't done anything that would warrant me needing a relaxing day, I am still going to have one.

Feel very satisfied right now with the friendships I have. Friends are some of the most important people in someone's life. They motivate you, can make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel good about yourself, and most of all, they make you feel supported. As people grow older, friendships change, but you know that even without contact, your friend still 'has your back'.

Unlike family, you can chose your friends, and that is what makes them so special. You spend time with people you 'click' with. And that makes you happy.

And with the magic of the internet, person can contact more people who have similar personalities to them. Most of my online friends, I have met through Good Charlotte, either from websites or even from seeing GC live. These are girls who know me better than some of my real life friends.

But whether school, college, work or websites, its the people who we take with us on our life journey that really matter.

Mates come and go, true friends are there for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment