Thursday 9 September 2010

Really stoaked

I have a lot of painting coming up, all projects are my own and are for gifts for my friends. But I am so excited about it.

The only one I can talk about is Christmas cards. Sick of having to buy cards, or getting 'handycraft' cards, I decided that this year I am going to make handmade cards. It is going to be painted scenes, and festive colours mostly. Just something a little different.

It feels really personal if someone has done that. I also have a few winter photographs from last year I may use. Like of photos of the glen, like nice snowy pictures. Actually never been this excited about christmas cards, actually never been so excited about christmas so early. But I can't help it.

I have been stuck in this almighty rut all summer, and now I have the motivation to do something, I can't help but get excited. Whoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment