Wednesday 3 March 2010

And this is my angry face

I am so pissed off.

I wish I could say why I was pissed off, but I can't. I just feel so strained, and that everything I am doing right now is forced. Like I have to try so hard to do anything. Sitting here, in this call centre is one thing, that takes the most energy. The air conditioning is just recycling dead air, and it is suffocating and gives me headaches. And when I get a headache I really cannot be bothered with the telephone at all.

Is it odd to say that my own head is suffocating me, because that is truely what it feels like. Its like whatever I do, there is some force pushing against me, willing me not to continue. That in itself is a strange concept, and not something I am used to feeling. It leaves me feeling really drained.

1 comment: